WrightsLaw Day 2 - Advocacy Tactics & Strategies
Time & Location
About the Event
Wrightslaw programs are designed to meet the needs of parents, educators, health care providers, advocates and attorneys who represent children with disabilities regarding special education. The program is not disability specific.
Topics for Day 2 include:
- Developing the Master Plan
- Tactics & strategies for effective advocacy
- Emotions, dealing with conflict
- Negotiation skills
- School Meetings: Preparation & Survival Strategies
The registration fee includes:
- Continental Breakfast, Lunch, and afternoon refreshments
- WrightsLaw pen and highlighter
- Wrightslaw: Special Education Law, 2nd Edition, (Retail: $29.95) (available when you check in the morning of the conference)
- Wrightslaw: From Emotions to Advocacy, 2nd Edition. (Retail: $19.95) (available when you check in the morning of the conference)
- Wrightslaw: All About IEPs (Retail: $12.95) (available when you check in the morning of the conference)
Scholarships: For Massachusetts residents, a limited number of scholarships may be available through the Council Empowerment Funds Program. Please contact MDDC directly (https://www.mass.gov/service-details/council-empowerment-funds-program) for scholarship information.
To book a hotel room with a discounted rate for this conference, contact Al from The Lakeside Inn at 781-245-6100 or by email at email@example.com Single $99, Double $109 Discount available until September 19, 2019.
Any questions, please contact ABLED Advocacy.
No refunds will be given after September 19, 2019. Before September 19th refunds can be processed minus a $30 per registration processing fee. Substitutions are possible until October 1st.
If you prefer to pay by check or PO please contact us directly.
- October 5, 2019$249$2490$0